08 January 2013

Miss Me?

Me and my little gal one day after she was born
Wow!  My last post was way back in the middle of September.  Where have I been?  What have I been up to the past three months?

Well.

I had a baby.

And that pretty much sums up my life for the past three months.

On October 14th 2012 I welcomed my daughter into this world.  She is three months old now.  My life since then has been filled with caring for her - nurturing her, watching her grow and being in awe of this perfect little person.

There is also the diabetes.  That is always there.  But it has taken a backseat in my life.  And I'm ok with that.  After years of it being the forefront of my life and a source of angst and frustration I'm lightening up a bit.  It feels good to not have diabetes at the center of my life.  I have a daughter to look after now.



2 comments:

Pearlsa said...

Congratulation! She is so pretty :-)

Scott E said...

What can I say, other than "Awwww!" and "Congratulations!!"